Apple Mac Repairs
If you need an Apple Repair, let one of our certified technicians help get you back up and running quickly.
Whether you are a local business, or a retail customer, our Apple repairs are done to the highest standards and we offer quick turnaround times. All Apple repair work is done in-house at our shop in Hersham, Surrey. We can also offer on site repairs where required.
We know how frustrating it can be waiting for your Mac to be fixed, so we offer same day turnaround and don’t require appointments. If you want to bring your Apple Mac or iMac to us for a repair or service you are welcome to just walk-in.
One of our certified technicians will sit down with you and discuss your support needs, giving you the individual attention you deserve. They are all versed in Apple’s entire product line, including older products, so problems can be diagnosed quickly.
We explain clearly what repair options are available, and if any additional parts will be required. We won’t commence any work or fit any replacement items without getting prior authorisation from you.
If you are struggling for time to visit us, you can book an onsite callout, where one of our certified technicians can visit your office or home within 24 hours.
We can help fix Apple software and hardware issues, whether your Mac is in warranty or not.
Some of the more common repairs we help with:
- Hard Drive Failure
- Screen Damage
Optimisation & tune-up
Does your Apple Mac freeze or crash often?
Like an oil change for your car letting us run a full diagnostic tune-up can resolve annoying slow-downs and help your Mac laptop or iMac desktop achieve more efficient performance.
Upgrade your Apple
- Memory – Replacement and upgrades of RAM
- Hard Drive – SATA, SSD (solid state drives) and new SSHD (hybrid drives) for faster and more efficient storage and start up times
- Accessories – DVD Super Drives, keyboards, mice and touchpads
- Operating System Upgrades
- 10.9 (Mavericks)
- 10.10 (Yosemite)
- 10.11 (El Capitan)
- 10.12 (Sierra)
- 10.13 (High Sierra)
- 10.14 (Mojave)
- Printer installation and setup: Wired and wireless functionality.
- Data backup and recovery using Apple’s automatic Time Machine.
- MAC TUTORS: Tutorials and training in Elmbridge: patient, friendly and clear.
- Transfer all your data from an old Mac to a new one: Applications, Music, Movies, Photos, Documents and Mail.
- Internet and Network installation, configuration and troubleshooting: DSL, Cable, Wi-Fi, Apple Airport Extreme, Airport Express and Time Capsule.
- Wired and Wireless network installation, configuration and troubleshooting for modems, routers, hubs and switches.
- We can also help get iCloud set up and synced on all your Apple devices
We’ve been helping repair Apple Macs for over 7 years, and have thousands of happy customers. We provide quick, friendly and cost effective solutions to help get you back up and running.
What do our customers say?
What can I say..... Mark and Eric and the team are running an EXCEPTIONAL business here. Anything PC/Mac/iMac/phone - they can help. I’ve been to Apple stores and these guys are as knowledgeable if not more so and more importantly not robotic - they’re human. You know how sometimes you find a local garage you can just trust with your gut feeling for your car - it’s the same for anything computer related here. No mucking about, fast, fair, honest and they get the job done. I’d driven past this shop hundreds of times and thought how does a place like that stay in business - now I know. Originally I was going to drive to Kingston to ismash to get my screen (I’m sure they’re fine) but thought, I’ll just pop in and ask, and I’m glad I did. Only a few hours later. My MacBook Pro screen replaced. An old MacBook Air screen replaced and cleaned up. A great deal on an iMac which I’d been hunting down for months. Absolutely brilliant - go here first. None of this ‘book an appointment’ or ‘it’ll take three weeks’ etc. The best bit - I saved over £500 vs ebay! And vs Apple... probably a mortgage. Customer service at its finest here. A hidden gem. Cheers, Adam :-)
Needed a repair on my laptop. All fixed with no fuss. Very helpful and efficient service. Great!
Fantastic service, friendly and helpful staff, nothing too much trouble.